Monday, May 6, 2013

How much protein should I eat?

So I do partake in at least one protein shake or protein bar a day, however, I've been thinking I'm great at tracking my calorie but I really have no clue how much protein I eat in a day (and am guessing I don't get enough).

So starting today I'm going to start tracking my protein and I'm going to try my best to reach my daily goal of 105g of protein.

 How did I come to this number?!  Well I googled "How much protein should I eat?"  This is what I found:

For a healthy woman whose goal is to tone while losing weight you take .5 to .75  X your body weight to find  your magic protein number.  

So now the trick will be staying within my calorie intake which for me is 1530 ( I figured it out on my fitness pal its my "lose a half pound a week" number)  **I also always do my best to eat back 1/2  the calories I burn when I work out**



On another note we officially kicked of the 2013 Boating Season this weekend!!






 I even had time for a #flexbreak




No comments:

Post a Comment