Friday, April 19, 2013

Non-Scale Victories Linkup

This week was an ok week, I've had a cold and haven't felt like doing much of anything BUT I still got my butt to the gym almost everyday.  So I guess that's my 1st NSV for the week.  

 My 2nd NSV for this week I'm really proud of: Yesterday I felt like CRAP I was tired, I had a cold and my entire body was sore from an intense cross training class earlier in the week.  I got up and got my gym clothes on to head to my BodyPump Class (didn't really want to go, but my neighbor was planning on going and I didn't want to let her down plus I meet up with another friend when I get there).  As soon as I was heading out the door I got a FB message that my friend from the gym wouldn't be there and then when I got to my daughter's bus stop my neighbor was NOT in her gym clothes, and told me she wouldn't be going after all. I went to the class anyway already knowing my workout was going to suck.   So what does a girl do who has a cold and is sore from the other day?? Lift light weights that day??....NOPE not this girl!  I upped my weight for each exercise. I felt AMAZING afterwards, I'm glad I didn't let my poor attitude take over.   


My goal for next week is sticking with my "new" BodyPump weights.  

button

1 comment:

  1. Great NSV. It's not easy to get motivated all the time. Good luck with your next goal. I am a happy follower.

    -Honeybee
    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete