Friday, April 12, 2013

13.1

I think I just puked a little in my mouth typing the title of this blog post.  13.1  ahhh.....  I'm announcing it right here and right now I AM going to run the Hershey Half Marathon in October.  OMG!!!



I can't believe that this girl (second from the Left in blue pants) first day of C25K circa 2011 is going to run a Half Marathon:



I hope you will check back on my progress and keep me motivated through this journey.....

In the meantime lil D's birthday is tomorrow and I made these awesome hats/crowns for his birthday:



Also here is what I was planning on wearing the day of his party, BUT it is now only supposed to be 60 degrees out.  Ummmmm...still do it and freeze??! 

*** please ignore dark wood paneling in my bedroom circa 1959 its going to be the last thing we upgrade in our house***

Oh and I finished upgrading/painting my hallway (wish I had a picture to compare....so picture cream walls with mustard yellow trim and a railing down the hallway for the little old lady who was the previous owner):


Now that I've completely distracted you from that fact I'm going to be running a Half MARATHON  hopefully you will forget and not keep me accountable.  (of course that's not true at all I really will need your encouragement along the way!)

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I found your blog through the linkup with KTJ, read your link post and then continued to read! I am also doing the Hershey Half! Are you near Hershey?

    Have a great day!
    Madalyn
    www.faithfoodfitnessblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete