Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Yearbook Linkup

I have to admit this was very painful having to look through these pictures. YIKES!!!!


My Senior picture for the yearbook....GREAT....Just how I want everyone to remember me....


Captain of the color guard.... SEQUINS!!! 

Yes this pictures was also in the yearbook...we were so doing the "Charlie's Angels" pose.  Also Adidas jackets were so in.... (the rest of  my friends are cropped out for their own protection) 


This was almost as painful as looking through old Facebook pictures that I was tagged in before I lost weight.  


button

6 comments:

  1. Omg I choked with the Puka Shell Necklace! Classic! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I rocked that crap out of that puka shell necklace ALL summer and it also was my go to accessory when I went to Europe that same summer.

      Delete
  2. Pulka shell necklace for the win! I had like 14 of them. Ahhhh!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matched everything!! I'm pretty sure I even wore it to graduation...

      Delete
  3. Puka necklaces omg I always wanted on so bad!!!!!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! Maybe some day they will come back in style!! :-)

      Delete